This new year brings big changes for Caledon Farms. We are excited to share with you the new and improved packaging and products that will be launched in stores and online mid-February 2019.
A Bold New Look
We really hope that you like the new look as much as we do! So what's new?
- Each type of treat bag features a unique water colour scene paired with a different breed of dog
- At the bottom of the bag you will find some fun facts about the breed that is featured on the front
- Each bag sports the new Caledon Farms logo
- The clear window to view the product has moved from the front to the back of the bag
New Additions To The Family
Not only is there a new look, but also three new products! That's three new wholesome and Canadian-made treats for your dog to love.
- Chewy Beef Sticks: These scrumptious sticks are packed with flavour. Made with federally inspected Canadian beef and other delicious ingredients, your dog will be barking for seconds. Can be given whole or broken into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- Pumpkin Spice Plaque Busters: We've added delicious pumpkin spice to our all natural dental chew. Just like our original Plaque Busters, this treat features fine ground oyster shell to help keep your dog's oral health in top shape. Both you and your dog will enjoy the delightful scent of pumpkin spice whenever you crack open the bag! Give to your dog as a dental treat a few days a week, it is advised to break in half for smaller dogs.
- Chewy Chicken Sticks: Does your dog love the taste of chicken? Then you have to get them our new Chewy Chicken Sticks! They are made with Canadian chicken and other ingredients from North America. These yummy sticks can be given whole or be broken into smaller bite-sized pieces.
Whether you've been a customer of ours for a long time or are just discovering Caledon Farms now, we'd love to hear your thoughts about the new packaging and products in the comment section below. Have any questions? Contact us here.